Find a Job
Test Lead – 2 Year FTC
This role is a once in a career opportunity to play a lead role on a transformational Finance Systems project for a leading Media Business in the process of investing in and transforming their Finance Systems landscape.
As the Test Lead, your role will be to establish and lead the programme’s test management function. This role will be the programme’s hub for defining, managing and delivering the testing on behalf of the client.
- Defining the overall testing strategy, approach and test plans (primarily for user acceptance testing), test management (coordination & reporting for all test phases)
- Developing guidance for business testers and leads, considering team and business unit requirements including facilitating briefings with the business
- Close collaboration with the system implementation partner to plan and undertake unit testing, functional unit testing (FUT) and system integration testing (SIT)
- Work with the technology teams to define, plan and undertake regression testing and operational acceptance testing
- Manage the creation of UAT test scenarios
- Oversee and manage UAT closure
- Oversee and manage defect and test closure
- Finalise industrialised test approach (test scripts, regression, test scripts, tooling sets, etc.)
- Implement test management procedures
- Experience of successfully building and running a similar test management function or teams in complex transformation programmes
- 10 – 15+ years of Test Management experience
- Experience delivering testing in a fit-to-standard programme, SAP S/4 HANA, Ariba, Fieldglass or similar products
- Have experience of test management and programme methodologies (waterfall and agile)
- Experience in senior stakeholder management
- Have deep experience of all test phases typically found on a technology enabled programme (operational acceptance testing, systems integration testing, Functional unit testing, regression testing)
This role is a FTC paying between £80k – £100k on the basic salary. This is a hybrid role and will be expected to be onsite 3 days a week in either their London or Peterborough office.