Find a Job
Technical Product Owner
Technical Product Manager
A leading travel company is recruiting for a contract Technical Product Manager to join their expanding global team.
-Contract role outside IR35
-£500-£550 per day
-3-4 days onsite in Cheshire
-Contract until end of September
The Technical Product Manager will be responsible for working with the development teams and providing them with detailed prioritised requirements for the E-Commerce project.
You will be working on a full website redesign.
The technical product manager will focus on: understanding and writing requirements/user stories, acceptance criteria, JIRA, wireframes/ mock- ups/ prototype/ traceability matrix and business processes related to proposed product solutions.
· 5+ years’ experience working as the bridge between business stakeholders and technical teams within a product environment
· Extensive Product owner/manager
· Working with Agile Teams
· Website and eCommerce experience
· Technical/Systems/Development background
· Create comprehensive, accurate business and functional requirements and present them clearly to the stakeholders and delivery teams.
· JIRA experience
· Work with Developers, Architects, Development Managers, Business Stakeholders to plan timelines and ensure timely delivery of a high-quality overall solution that meets business requirements.
· Identification and extraction of business requirements.
· Collaboration to capture high quality User Stories.
· Experience adapting analysis tools and methodologies to ensure a thorough analysis process.
· Must have strong analytical and problem solving, interpersonal and client handling skills.