Find a Job
A education research provider is recruiting for an Office 365 Systems Engineer.
– The role is solely remote
– £45,000 – £50,000
– 12 month Fixed Term Contract
The Microsoft 365 Systems Engineer will provide technical expertise on Microsoft 365 products and aid in its configuration and administration.
This is a company-wide Office 365 implementation and you will be responsible for the technical configuration for circa 300 users.
This is a remote role where you will ensure the operational efficiency of Microsoft 365 and conduct routine incident and problem management.
You will support and administer both on premise infrastructure for business solutions and virtual environments for desktops and servers.
You will manage on premise enterprise applications and execute highly visible projects.
Key Experience required:
– A proficient understanding of Microsoft 365
– An ability to administer, support, and configure Microsoft 365 collaboration tools (apps, exchange, SharePoint, Teams, Intune)
– Experience with migration paths and solutions
– Excellent interpersonal skills with experience working with stakeholders and teams
– Familiarity with networking (e.g. switching, routing) and virtualisation technologies (e.g. VMWare)