Find a Job
Strategy Manager – Programs
A global CPG business is hiring for a Strategy Manger for their operations division, based in Lausanne.
· 150k-180k CHF
· 7% bonus
· Full relocation provided
As a Strategy Manager you will be driving and managing projects that deliver a step-change in service (speed), productivity (cost) and cash. This will allow the company to unlock resources and deliver the new portfolio. As a Strategy Manager, you will be part of projects that delivers step change. A typical project has 3-5 members of all seniority and expertise.
The role involves leading 1-2 large projects at one time by generating hypothesis, guiding individual workstreams, defining levers, defining shifts the group has to make, objective fact based analysis and bringing knowledge back insights.
Key Experience required:
· Experience up to manager level or similar, from a top tier consulting firm OR
· 8+ years of successful work experience in Project/strategy at scale (global functions/large market) within FMCG/Consumer electronics/E-commerce/Manufacturing industries
· Masters or MBA
· The ability to provide thought leadership and influence / communicate effectively
· Outstanding track record of performance throughout the career
· Track record to lead and/or influence senior/executive management time to consumers to help accelerate the shift towards a new strategy