A global leader in digital entertainment is looking to hire a Senior Technical Programme Manager.
This is a full time permanent role, based in London, with a salary of circa 85k.
The successful applicant will be an ambitious and enthusiastic Senior Technical Programme manager, who will lead a variety of fast growing agile software development programmes.
- Project and Programme Management
- Bachelors Degree and/or significant practical experience
- Extensive experience of running complex software programmes
- Digital content delivery experience/CMS preferred
- Experienced at utilising agile methodologies and principles
- Leading and planning meetings and reviews
- Proficient in agile development tools (Rally, JIRA, Confluence, Trello)
- Strong preference for expertise integrating JIRA and confluence as a reporting medium.
- Understanding of Agile Software development/release processes
- International Stakeholder Management experience
- Experience in content management, gaming, digital media, network service industry
- Understanding and knowledge of SAFe
- Scrum Master/product owner certification
- Digital media software and networking technologies knowledge