Find a Job
Senior Project Manager
Senior Digital Project Manager
A permanent Senior Digital Project Manager is required for an awarding-winning media company, based in West London.
Working in the digital products team, the senior digital project manager will have responsibility for the rollout and continuous improvement of video on demand (VoD) products across web, iOS, Android and TV devices.
The team is made up of front and back-end developers, designers and UX specialists and project managers.
- Manage the day to day production requirements of specific projects
- Manage stakeholder requirements
- Lead the planning, scoping and management of the project roadmap
- Lead daily stand-ups and contribute to the sprint planning process
- Experience of digital technology project management
- Experience of working with consumer/B2C/D2C platforms
- Web/Mobile experience (TV apps experience would be a bonus!)
- Working in a fast-paced, multi-discipline team
- Experience of agile project management methodologies – sprints, stand-ups, stories, velocity, retrospectives, sprint planning, showcases etc.
- Experience of successfully delivering digital projects in a media-related industry, ideally in a broadcast environment
- A proactive and flexible approach to work, comfortable juggling changing priorities
- Comfortable managing multiple projects or work strands at the same time
This is a great chance to work for a dynamic and forward-thinking media company helping to shape the future of TV. You’ll be working alongside some of the best digital minds in the industry. A proactive nature and keen eye for detail is essential.
This role pays up to £60k and comes with an excellent benefits package including; bonus, pension contributions, life assurance, cycle to work scheme and buy/sell holiday.