Find a Job
Senior Business Analyst
A permanent Senior Business Analyst is needed to support and evolve the Global Workday HCM for a large entertainment/media organisation, based in Central London.
– Support and evolve the Global Workday HCM, ensuring its health, performance and growth.
– Provide both guidance and support for Workday issue resolution.
– Support and lead small to medium HRIS projects involving new functionality, process improvement and related integrations.
– Develop complex ad hoc reports from Workday.
– Develop and document standard operating procedures for using and maintaining Workday.
– Implement and support processes to ensure data integrity controls are in place and system data is accurate.
– Train HRIS and HR team members on Workday functionality and best practices.
– Continually seeks ways to improve the process of delivering Workday solutions.
– Develop solutions end-to-end, from end-user experience to system impact and support.
Required Skills and Expertise:
– Hands-on experience implementing, configuring and/or supporting Workday, specifically around HR.
– Experience with Workday Custom Reporting, Calculated Fields, Business Processes, and Security.
– Experienced at gathering requirements and configuring to those requirements in Workday.
– A broad understanding of the Workday platform (business objects, organizations, tenant setup, integrations, etc.).
– Knowledge and understanding of HR systems and tools.
– Experience managing small to medium HRIS projects.
– Ability to document requirements and processes.
– Experience managing or participating in systems implementations projects.
– Ability to complete tasks efficiently, accurately, and in a timely manner.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for an industry leader in digital entertainment/media. The role also has a great benefits package.