Find a Job
IT Security Analyst
A leading international legal firm is recruiting for an IT Security Analyst
– The role is remote with occasional visits to the office in Bristol/London
– £40k – £45k pa + 5% bonus
The IT Security Analyst works within the IT department and will ensure client compliance requirements in accordance with security standards.
This is primarily a remote role with opportunities to travel into the office 2 days a week where you will be managing the firm’s security and infrastructure design.
You will deliver and report on the status of IT audit recommendations and assist with the development of control frameworks.
You will manage 3rd party supplier security arrangements and monitor their compliance to security standards along with ensuring client responses meet regulatory requirements.
You will gather complex information and deliver security advice and training.
Key Experience required:
– Background in technical security and confident in working with technical experts
– A solid understanding of IT applications including cloud architecture, with specific reference to Microsoft products
– ISO 27001 accredited
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– An ability to meet demands and deadlines