Open to flexible working
Our client, a fantastic professional services business with high growth plans, are looking to hire a Resource Planner (Work Scheduling) within their Audit division.
This is a full time permanent role, based in Oxford or Reading, with a salary of circa £28k - £30k
The successful applicant will have worked in a resource planning role previously and possess excellent organisational skills.
Required Skills and Experience;
- An understanding of audit methodology
- Understand timescales and risk management audit processes
- Record keeping of resource/job details on the relevant systems
- Hold meetings with individual managers to agree employee scheduling
- Amend and update the relevant booking software
- Monitor holiday leave and absence