Find a Job
Product Release Manager
A Product Release Manager is needed at a global retail and restaurant business in East Finchley.
The Product Release Manager will play a pivotal part in a large business and technology transformation. You will be accountable for the smooth deployment of the digital solutions, working closely with product owners to understand what releases will be available when and ensuring that all new software deployments are tested and repeatable.
The role pays circa £70k – £75k with a 20% bonus and a £7k car allowance. It would require you to be in the office 3 days a week maximum.
– Significant experience of leading and developing diverse technology teams
– Advanced knowledge of software development lifecycle
– Experience with software release management
– Familiarity with project management environments preferably Agile
– Highly proficient in building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders
– Ability to work independently and in a fast paced environment