Find a Job
A Senior Project Manager is required for one of our Global Pharmaceutical Clients.
Key requirements include:
- Identify dependencies in deliverables so that these can be managed effectively and to agreed time frames.
- Track and monitor progress using appropriate tools so that risks and issues are identified, managed and escalated as appropriate.
- Produce regular reports and monitoring documentation in line with the programme and project governance structures to ensure the delivery of key project milestones on time and within budget, resource and plans
- Act as a contact point for consultancy resources deployed on projects and the project teams subject matter experts.
- Collaboratively work with other parts of the business to identify organisation wide dependencies and report back to key stakeholders.
This is a really interesting organisation and the work carried out by the Senior Project Manager will be on a global basis and with truly interesting / cutting edge products. The successful applicant will have had to have experience within Pharmaceutical or FMCG and have worked with product development teams.
Please do get in touch for further details.