Transformation Project Manager
A Transformation Project Manager is required for a leading a telecommunications company based in central London.
• Salary: £45,000 (10% bonus and great benefit package)
• Type of employment: Permanent
• Lead the mobilisation and delivery of complex projects.
• Develop the tools and methods, bringing both internal and external insight to improve the capability of the Business Transformation Delivery team.
• Working alongside the business to develop recommendations that improve customer experience and financial benefit.
• Experience of turning transformation proposals into practical project designs
• Track record of excellent project management in complex and fast-paced environments
• Evidence of delivery of quantifiable benefits from a complex transformation initiative
• Demonstrable subject matter expertise
• Demonstrable ability to influence senior stakeholders across the business
• Demonstrable business acumen and commercial experience / judgement
• Strong analytical capability and financial acumen (e.g. ability to build business cases)
• Ability to lead in an ‘agile’ way (flexible resourcing, cross-functional teams, pace)
• Strong commercial awareness and understanding of financial principles
• Ability to develop and track business cases.