A leading UK music licensing company is looking to hire a Project Manager to help with the implementation of Workday (Fins)
This is a full time role, based in London, with a salary of circa £70K
This vibrant organisation licenses music for radio stations, TV broadcasters and the music that suppliers copy for in store systems, jukeboxes and compilations for exercise classes.
The successful candidate will have a good grasp of workday implementation, with extensive experience in Fins.
- Stakeholder management – extensive experience managing a range of stakeholders and third parties
- Organisation and planning – Developing realistic plans to deliver within an agreed time frame and budget
- Project Management and Project Planning Qualifications and Skills
- Good understanding of HMS workday implementation
- A good working knowledge of data migration