Find a Job
Project Manager – Data Decommissioning
A large, not for profit is hiring for a Project Manager as part of a large technology and business transformation programme.
The Project Manager with prior knowledge of decommissioning systems and a sound understanding of the complexities around the requirements for migration or integration. You will play an essential role in interfacing between the project and the business.
This role is paying circa £50k – £60k. Remote with occasional London travel.
Key experience required:
- Managing delivery team to delivery to time, cost, quality
- Planning and monitoring the project
- Tracking project spend against agreed budget
- Scheduling, attending and facilitating workshops
- Managing actions and holding both partners and SME’s to account for delivering
- Managing all 3rd party suppliers to sprint plan and activity output
- Comms/engagement of SME’s and Change Champions
- Supporting Scrum Master with sprint planning activities
- Risk, Assumption, Issue and Dependency Management