Find a Job
The UK FTTX sector is undergoing an exciting phase of rapid transformation and growth.
Our client is currently looking to hire a Project Manager for a full -time permanent role, with a salary range of circa £50k – £55k + benefits package.
The Project manager will manage the FTTX Network roll out for a region which includes several cities.
We would like to speak to Project Managers who are interested in making a direct impact to the UK’s digital landscape.
Main location preference is Berkshire, though occasional travel to further regions/cities will also be required.
Required Experience and Skills;
- End to End Project management of the FTTX Network project
- Ensure team deliver project on time and to budget
- Knowledge of Telecoms/FTTX Networks
- Strong stakeholder management
- Mitigate project risk and issues
- Project governance
- Telco/Construction/Utilities experience