A Project Manager is required at a leading construction company in Bristol.
This is a permanent position and is paying up to £40,000.
The successful candidate with have a minimum of 2-3 years Project Management experience.
• Manage stakeholders across the business to ensure alignment to deliver the project
• Work with the business to understand the requirements and scope of the project
• Select, lead and motivate your project team from both internal and external stakeholder organisations
• Manage the on-going performance of the project against budget, milestones and timescales throughout the lifecycle of the project.
• Liaise and communicate effectively with IT teams, project stakeholders, and members of the business at all levels
• Identify and manage risks to ensure delivery is on time
• Experience in delivering and/or supporting IT projects
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel and Project