Find a Job
A Project Manager is required at a leading Telecoms company in London.
This is a permanent position paying up to £45k
The successful candidate will have a minimum of three years’ experience within a transformation environment and experience managing projects of your own.
The role holder plays an essential role in the performance of major Programme delivery across the UK South region. The role holder will have strong project management skills, with accountability to support the overall PMO performance for major Programmes portfolio. The PMO team led by the Regional Major Programmes PMO Manager, will be accountable for creating a cohesive PMO view of all the current programmes within the UK South, ensuring they are working in a standardised and efficient way, by implementing strong programme and project governance, along with programme controls.
Qualifications and experience:
• Project Management Professional certification is preferred, such as APM Project Management Qualification / Project Management Professional (PMP)
• Minimum of 2 years working within either a PMO function or as a Project Manager
• Microsoft Office applications – from Word documents to spreadsheets, strong knowledge of Microsoft applications to create reports and present information in Excel and PowerPoint
• Desirable, but not essential: Understanding of Network Delivery
What you’ll be doing:
• Monitor Project Activities
• Oversee Project Budgeting and Scheduling
• Generate Project Reports
• Suggest and Manage Changes in Project Processes