Find a Job
Project Manager, Software Development
A permanent project manager is needed for a leading media/gaming company, based in Central London.
The project manager will be joining a small, but highly productive team of experienced agile professionals (Project Managers, Developers, Java, C++, Python etc) to work on cutting-edge prototypes that will define the user experience of a leading gaming system/platform.
The role fits into a global group of teams, but the project manager will enjoy a great deal of independence and autonomy.
The main duties of the role are:
-managing and leading the portfolios/projects
-applying and improving the agile/SAFe methodology
-communicating, engaging with and presenting to stakeholders
-dealing with with global teams at multiple levels
-facilitating effective software development projects
– 4 years’ + hands-on project management experience
– a thorough understanding of software development projects
– agile experience (preferably SAFe methodology)
– excellent stakeholder engagement experience
– Hands-on software development background (java, python
– Global project experience (with global stakeholders)
– A background working for tech or start-up businesses
– An interest in gaming and the games industry
This is an excellent opportunity to work on bleeding edge technology for an industry leader in gaming and entertainment.