Find a Job
Programme Manager (Fibre)
Fibre Network Delivery is currently undergoing an exciting phase of rapid transformation and growth.
We would like to speak with a diverse range of skilled professionals, who are interested in making a direct impact to the UK’s digital landscape.
We currently have a number of Programme Management (Mid/Senior and Regional) roles nationally, paying circa £65k-£80k (DOE).
Required Experience and Skills;
- Knowledge of Telecoms/Fibre Network Delivery
- Experience of managing and delivering large site projects
- Extensive stakeholder management skills – all levels
- Project Management Methodology and qualifications
- Project Management experience and/or educated to degree level.
- Experience of managing large budgets
- Strong leadership skills
We welcome applications from the following sectors;
- Infrastructure solutions