Find a Job
Product Programme Manager
The UK FTTX sector is undergoing an exciting phase of rapid transformation and growth.
Our client is currently looking to hire a Product Manager for a full -time permanent role, with a salary range of circa £65 – 68k.
The Product Manager will be responsible for the internal programme delivery which will support product delivery across the product portfolio.
We would like to speak with a diverse range of skilled professionals, who are interested in making a direct impact to the UK’s digital landscape.
Location preference is Greater London, though we will review applicants from other regions throughout the UK.
- Own the Product portfolio
- Ensuring that strategic Product demand is clearly understood
- Responsible for the product delivery roadmap
- Timely delivery of products – accurate at forecasting and reporting on progress.
- Cross functional accountability for end-to-end delivery
- Managing key workstreams and establishing governance
- Ensure products have clear Architecture and designs
- Full end-to-end network product and service readiness
- Drive Product adoption across the network
Required Experience and Skills;
- Track record of delivering large scale complex projects (Customer focussed)
- End to end Programme Management experience
- Hands on experience of the full product lifecycle
- End to End Project Management experience
- Planning & controlling complex, multi-work stream projects effectively
- Managing a diverse range of stakeholders
- Managing budget and finances
- Managing and motivating matrix teams.
- Telco/Construction/Utilities experience