Find a Job
Portfolio PMO Analyst
A Portfolio PMO Analyst is required for a leading FMCG Business.
This is a permanent full-time position, based in Greater London, with a salary package of £40k + Benefits
The Portfolio PMO Analyst is responsible for the reporting and coordination of the Project Portfolio.
- Project planning – using a variety of tools
- Providing support to the PMO
- Issue and risk management – escalating risks to the relevant stakeholder
- Awareness of governance processes
- Manage and support the PMO projects
- Resource management
- Maintain accurate governance records
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience of Project Portfolio Management and Project Office Management
- Experience and use of Project Management methodologies
- Degree qualified