Find a Job
A PMO Manager is required for a global retail organisation based in North London.
Experience of creating/setting up a PMO from scratch and mobilising it would be extremely beneficial for the role.
Knowledge of using a PPM tool (preferably Clarity PPM) would be highly desirable.
The role pays up to £65k with an excellent benefits package and strong career progression with an industry-leader.
The main responsibilities of the PMO Manager will include:
- Define and establish a new programme management office
- Manage the PMO team on a daily basis
- Ensure the PMO methodologies and governance are accurate
- Define the structures, standards, processes, documentation and reporting processes
Key experience required:
- Creating/setting up a PMO from scratch and mobilising it
- Experience of a mix of IT and business projects
- Prior experience of working with a PPM tool (Clarity preferably)
- Great interpersonal skills and a self-starter
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Good organisational skills
- Project/Programme Management qualification (e.g. Prince, MSP)
- Retail/restaurants industry experience