Find a Job
A PMO Analyst is required on a fixed-term 12-month contract basis for a leading law firm, based in the City of London.
The role is paying circa £60k with full benefits package and the probability of a permanent role on offer after the initial 12 months.
The PMO Analyst will be accountable for maintaining and reporting on an integrated plan that covers all project delivery on the Business Transformation Programme. You will proactively support project managers and 3rd parties in successful delivery of the programme to clear deliverables.
The main responsibilities of the PMO Analyst will include:
- Integrated Planning and dependency management
- Governance and Reporting
- Change/demand Management
- Budget Control
Key experience required:
- Proven experience of working on a Global PMO function e.g. reporting/governance/RAID management/budgeting and planning
- Great interpersonal skills and a self-starter
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Good organisational skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft products inc. MS Project
- Project/Programme Management qualification (e.g. Prince; MSP; Agile
- Exposure to SAP implementations
- Experience of working on global change programmes