Find a Job
Manager Travel Retail Digital Media & e-Retail
Senior Digital Manager, Travel Retail Digital Media & e-Retail
A global FMCG company headquartered in Lausanne, Switzerland is hiring for a Senior Digital Manager for their travel retail and e-Retail business.
-130k CHF to 190k CHF + bonus
The new Senior Digital Manager will own, implement, and manage the worldwide Paid, Owned, Earned Strategy, supporting the portfolio launches across markets. The role is critical in driving innovation across the commercial organization, embedding a digital-first approach to serving consumers.
You will define the POE (Paid, Owned, Earned) Strategy for the Global Travel Retail Business Unit to raise awareness of products and drive traffic to shops (main area of focus being MEA & Asia).
You will manage the Media Agencies relationship, manage the global media budget, and operate the media-buying, optimizing budget efficiency to meet defined targets & KPIs.
· Minimum 7-10 years in Digital Media and lead generation.
· Strong knowledge of global digital strategy.
· Ability for strategic vision but also hands on approach
· APAC/Asian market experience
· Data driven planning, being able to balance between Commercial and Marketing.
· Ability to effectively lead internal and external teams or 3rd party external agencies.
· Collaboration, Analytical, Problem solving & Strategic thinking skills required.
· Proficient level of English in both oral and written.
· Strong communication skills written & oral, ability to quickly build strong relationships and to work across cultures and geographies.
· Retail/consumer experience (open to a mix of agency and client side)
· Both Offline/Instore and online experience
· Hands-on background in CRM, web, UX, eCommerce, analytics, SEO etc
Nice to have experience:
· Previous experience in Travel Retail is a plus.
· Regulated markets/industry (tobacco, pharma etc)