Lead Business Analyst
A Lead Business Analyst with a strong technical background is required on a permanent basis for a growing technology company within the retail/supply chain/logistics sector in Manchester.
Working as part of a fast-paced software delivery team, the Lead Business Analyst will be leading a small team of Product BA's responsible for facilitating the delivery of successful software by ensuring an appropriate quality of software requirements are defined and understood by both technical and non-technical stakeholders. You will develop a passion and understanding of our business and product domain, with a keen insight in what fits our strategy for success.
You will be leading a newly created BA function, championing best ways of working and showing what good looks like.
The products are both exciting greenfield development projects and an existing portfolio of innovative products.
Ideally you will come from a technical background (Developer, QA, Systems Analyst etc). You will be responsible for facilitating the delivery of successful software by ensuring the quality of software requirements are defined and understood by both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
· Business Analyst experience in agile delivery
· Team Lead/people management experience
· Working in a fast-paced software delivery environment
· The ability to capture, present, organise and document business requirements (both functional and non-functional) for products, projects and features
· The ability to translate requirements into Epic, Features, and Work Items.
· Experience of ‘three amigo sessions’ with stakeholders, capturing and amending acceptance criteria to reduce ambiguity and any confusion of expected outputs
Salary is circa £70k + 32 days holiday. You be (eventually) working in a contemporary, spacious office similar to a tech start-up environment.