A leading international Law firm is looking to hire an IT Business Partner.
This is a full-time permanent role, based in London with a salary of circa 80k.
The successful applicant will the key link between the firm’s lawyers and the IT team.
· Work closely with legal team to understand their requirements
· Coach teams on how to communicate their thoughts in order to improve business performance.
· Share and clarify roadmaps with IT and Business teams
· Track strategic business and IT initiatives through a relevant process
· Ensure that Project and Programme managers understand the business objectives for each initiative
· Remain in touch with industry and technological trends
· Working knowledge and development of iManage and the upgrade of this system and others
· Leading technical teams
· Similar experience within a law firm
· A good understanding of legal technology, in terms of document management systems
· Excellent business change, Business analysis and Project Management Skills
· Law firm experience in a similar role.
· A good understanding of how lawyers work and how technology can be used to improve productivity