Find a Job
IT Access Management Analyst
An IT Access Management Analyst is needed at one of the UK’s leading housing charities based in either Stratford or Sidcup.
The IT Access Management Analyst will provide controls, processes, and tools for end-to-end lifecycle management of access. You will work closely with internal IT teams to develop their identity program that aligns the information security strategy with business goals.
The role pays circa £30k – £32k with a rewarding benefits scheme. It would require commuting into the office 5 days a week for the first few months.
– Strong knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, Office 365, and Group Policy
– Evident experience with Azure AD
– Collaborate with other internal IT teams to migrate from old methods to latest e.g. automation for provisioning and deprovisioning, assignment of Role Base Access Controls
– Ideally hold ITIL Foundation V3 qualification or higher
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills