Find a Job
We are recruiting for an experienced Intapp Developer to join the Technology Department on a 6 month fixed-term contract.
The person in this role will work closely with the Technology department and other key stakeholders from across the business to understand technical requirements, in order to develop and maintain solutions and integrations within the firm’s Intapp implementation; whilst also providing support to users in the production environment.
The role will sit within the Technology Development team which is headed by the IT Development Manager and is comprised of 16 Developers and Technical Product Owners.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES //
The key responsibilities of this role are set out below and there may be others which are not listed. You may be required on occasion to work outside our normal working hours of 9:30am to 5:30pm.
· Intapp development – to provide expertise in the design, architecture and development of Intapp Open forms, workflows and integrations.
· Intapp administration and support – respond to user requests and queries relating to all aspects of the Intapp system; working quickly and effectively to resolve problems in the production environment.
· Take responsibility for various DevOps initiatives relating to the management of multiple Intapp environments across our on-premise and Azure estates.
· Work with the rest of the development team on the development and integration of any additional Intapp products introduced into the firm.
· Build strong relationships and liaise closely with the business owners of Intapp products to understand and gather ongoing business requirements, for future analysis by the business analysts.
· Offer support on product functionality to the business analysts to enhance product features and identify new use-cases.
· Engage fully with the vendor, developing an in-depth knowledge of their roadmap and continuously feedback on the firm’s experiences to help shape the future direction of the products.
· Ensure the system is secure, well maintained and complaint with internal governance.
· Implement all aspects of an application’s lifecycle: secure design, coding, security, encryption, error logging, debugging, scalability, code reviews, development, and testing.
CANDIDATE PROFILE //
Candidates for this position must have:
· Expert knowledge of Intapp Open and Integration Builder.
· Extensive experience of creating forms, workflows and integrations within the Intapp Open product.
· Strong SQL development skills.
· Experience of Intapp Conflicts and Terms is desirable.
· TRE 3E development experience would be an advantage.
· Experience of Contract Express would be beneficial.
· Experience working with key business stakeholders to derive functional and technical requirements, and turning these into technical designs and working solutions.
· Solid understanding of the software development lifecycle, preferably with experience working in an ISO 27001 accredited development team.
· Strong analytical, problem-solving approach.
· Excellent communication skills, able to communicate effectively at all levels.
· Pro-active and accountable.
· Works well within a team.
· Displays the highest standard of professional ethics.
You will also be expected to display the attributes set out under the firm’s Key Behaviours for Business Services staff for this level of role. Below are the most relevant for this role:
· Technical & professional expertise
· Service excellence
· Drive to deliver
· Analysis & judgement
· Communication & influence
· Working with others
· Leading & managing people