Find a Job
Head of Product
A Head of Product is required for a leading online retailer, based in Central London.
The Head of Product will be responsible in managing the day to day operations, supervision and support for the whole product team, as well as maintaining and updating the product roadmap and strategy.
- Maintain and update the Production Technology Roadmap
- Manage the full product life cycle
- Lead prioritization meetings across Production
- Support the team to achieve OKRs
- Identify new products that help to deliver Production strategy
- Liaising with Physical Product Team to assist and prioritise new product launches
- Measure success of team projects
- Establish a strong product management capability across production
- Act as deputy for the Product Director with internal and external stakeholders as and when required
- You are a collaborator who can work with the engineering teams to simplify production processes and workflows, and drive value
- You get a lot done, working very efficiently, and routinely deliver the right things
- Significant experience within Product/Production Management, Project Management and Technology Development
- If no direct experience as a head of product, experience as a senior product manager who is looking for a step up
- Experience defining the Product/Production Roadmap
- Knowledge of shipping and manufacturing (carrier management solutions, transport, supply chain)
- Excellent stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Good Data analysis experience
- Experience in Transformation and a keen eye for operational excellence
- Leadership skills, ability to cut through the white noise
- Fluent French speaker
- Book/editing manufacturing experience
The role will involve travel to Paris twice per month.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market-leading online retail business. Benefits include: excellent annual leave allowance, private medical and dental, pension contributions, interest free travel loan, cycle2work scheme and many more!