Find a Job
Head of Global PMO
A leading global, consumer organisation is recruiting for a permanent Global Head of PMO. This is a senior leadership role reporting into C Level stakeholders and handling multi-million pound programmes of work.
This role will be responsible for leading the Global Programme Management Office, shared services and Global Business services process improvement teams. The role will ensure transparent reporting of key transformation programmes in order to assure appropriate visibility and oversight by the Executive Committee. The Global Head of PMO will be expected to implement best practices and global standards to improve process Excellence, Project and Programme management capabilities of the organisation.
- Partner with business stakeholders, sponsors and project managers to support robust project management practice and improve project outcomes.
- Manage the preparation and facilitation of Executive Steering committee meetings and project review boards.
- Partner with functional groups to develop process landscape, gap analysis, process transformation plans, organisation impact analytics, and long-term change workstream strategy.
- Develop clarity of process controls, interdependency alignment, and formal process documentation for all processes.
- Apply Lean Six Sigma concepts to process transformation, focusing on eliminating waste, queue time, and touchpoints.
- Ensure that current and future business needs are reflected in the development and implementation of all projects and deliverables are aligned with strategic enterprise objectives.
- Significant Experience in major change projects and programme management
- Similar level of experience in Process improvement
- Leadership of mid—large size corporation programme management office
- In depth knowledge of Continuous improvement and Lean Six Sigma
- Significant change management
- Experience of project, programme or process improvement in Life sciences, pharma or similarly regulated industry
- Lean Six sigma Black-Belt qualified
This is truly an exciting role with a leading organisation so please do not hesitate to get in contact. Basic salary of c£150,000 with other executive level benefits applying.