Find a Job
Head of Data Governance
Head of Data Governance – Manufacturing
A global FMCG business is hiring for a Head of Data Governance to lead the transformation in global Manufacturing Data Governance.
Base salary: €120k-€140k + bonus.
The Head of Data Governance will be establishing the global Manufacturing data standards, ensuring data quality assurance and manages enterprise integration requirements representing the needs of the function.
This role is accountable to define and deploy the strategy on establishing data management in Manufacturing with focus to maximize business value by leveraging the methods, tools and technical capabilities set under IT. Also, this role is critical to boost the knowledge and execution on data governance and management inside Manufacturing organization. The role will have significant interaction with the stakeholders at different levels in the organization.
- Strong experience in Manufacturing and related data management roles preferably in the FMCG, Electronics, Retail, Digital industry
- Strong knowledge of manufacturing processes, underlying data needs and dependencies with other functions
- Change management and transformation experience
- Ability to handle all data sources as assets
- Ability to translate the changes in the business strategies, models and needs into the data structure requirements.
- Good understanding of the manufacturing digital transformation trends and the role of data in digital environment.
- Strong problem solving and agile project delivery skills
- Comfort with ambiguity and passion for creating structure in a fast changing environment and experience in managing enterprise data assets in a large, complex organization.
- Fluency in English is a must.