Find a Job
Global PMO Manager
A PMO Manager is required on a fixed-term 12 month contract for a global law firm, based in Central London. The role pays up to £80k base + full benefits package + bonus.
The PMO Manager will be responsible for maintaining and reporting on an integrated plan that covers all project delivery on the Business Transformation Programme.
- Extensive experience of managing a global PMO function e.g. reporting/governance/RAID management/budgeting and planning
- Experience in PMO constituted of multiple interdependent projects, each of which have multiple work-streams
- Qualifications in Project/Programme Management (e.g. Prince; MSP; Agile)
- Experience of planning a global change programme that involves process, technology and people related change
- Ideally a large scale ERP implementation (SAP or Oracle) implementation experience
- Experience of collaborative planning with 3rd party organizations to ensure fully integrated delivery and control
- Experience of programme resource management including maintaining and reporting on the resource database, Organisational Charts
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Project and MS Excel
This is a great opportunity to join one of the leading global law firms on an innovative, new technology implementation. For more information please apply below or call Jonathan on 07732 501 481.