Find a Job
Digital Project Manager
A permanent Digital Project Manager is required for a global entertainment business in Central London.
The Digital Project Manager will be the key contact and coordinator to build and manage relationships with the territories across the globe.
The Digital Project Manager will be helping the territories and their agencies to make sure their digital campaigns are on brand, especially within marketing technology. This includes CMS (Adobe AEM) and other digital platforms.
The role bridges the gap between marketing and IT so it requires an individual who is confident in understanding digital and can speak to senior stakeholders about this across the business.
· Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and ability to present ideas to large audiences
· Digital delivery experience, especially being involved with digital platforms/Content Management Systems
· Supporting product roadmaps and backlog management
· Experience in Jira or other similar backlog tools
· Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively
· Excellent written, verbal and social skills – you will be interacting with all types of people
· Ability to work in a fast paced, multiple project environment on an independent basis and with minimal supervision
· Promoting a culture of transparency and openness
· Open and approachable with a “yes” attitude
· Self-motivated and driven
This is a brand new role created due to a new project. The role pays circa £60k and is based in Central London.