Find a Job
Digital Business Analyst
A Digital Business Analyst is required on a contract basis for a global consumer electronics company, based in Central London.
Working on predominantly digital (website/CMS/email marketing) projects, the Digital Business Analyst will be responsible for capturing viable business requirements (user stories / acceptance criteria) and non-functional requirements for upcoming digital projects.
You will be collaborating with Stakeholders (Business Owners, Product Marketing, Insights & Analytics, Creative Studio, MarTec, etc).
• Proven track record of working successfully as a Business Analyst on numerous multi-million pound digital projects, with the ability to engage and tailor communication to relevant audiences
· CMS experience, preferably AEM (Adobe Experience Manager)
· A minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Business Analyst using Agile
· Experienced in developing user stories, prioritising and capturing acceptance criteria
· Demonstrated ability to shape unstructured ideas into work requirements and work package
· Involvement in the full digital project lifecycle from concept through to delivery
· Sound experience on high profile consumer facing websites, implementation of best in class user experience and technologies
· Understanding of project lifecycles and project management methodologies
· Understanding of CRM and Customer Journey concepts
· Experience of the software development lifecycle
• CRM and e-Commerce experience a plus
• Adobe Experience Manager experience is a plus
• Experience in media/consumer electronics/entertainment/manufacturing would be an advantage
This is a 6 month contract with the likelihood of a long-term extension beyond that.