Find a Job
A prominent player in the European travel industry is seeking enthusiastic developers to join their team.
You will be working with robust foundations and industry best practices in web technologies. This role will support a Senior DevOps engineer. With a focus on monitoring and maintaining infrastructure your AWS experience should be intermediate and able to work independently, as well with a senior developer.
- Collaborate with software developers and a Senior Dev Ops Manager to maintain and implement deployment pipelines with continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD) workflows.
- Automate infrastructure provisioning and configuration management using terraform cloud and octopus deploy
- Monitor system performance and troubleshoot issues as they arise, including network and server downtime, application errors, and security breaches.
- Work with cross-functional teams to optimize infrastructure and application performance and provide technical guidance to other departments.
- AWS Experience in a professional setting
- Terraform Experience in a professional setting
- Monitoring and Observability experience
- Scripting Experience
- Terraform Cloud
- Microservice Experience
£50,000pa – £60,000pa + Excellent Benefits package.
This is a remote role with 1 day per month onsite in Northwich.