Find a Job
Data Quality Assurance Manager
Data Assurance Manager
A leading housing association based in London is hiring for a Data Assurance Manager.
£65,000 – £75,000
1-2 days per week in the London office
The Data Assurance Manager will review the business processes and work flows needed for strengthening data management and play a major role in identifying, cleaning and assuring the data.
There is a major long-term project to replace and improve the major business systems as the client moves to a future operating model. The Data Quality Team under the Data Assurance Manager play a pivotal role in ensuring data readiness for migration and in preparing the business for the changes.
· Own plan and drive approach for data cleansing / data migration activities for move from legacy applications to new products with technology and data owners and data stewards
· Define method and approach for measuring success of data quality initiatives
· Create and evolve the data quality scorecards / reports and prioritise the data domains with data stewards to remediate data issues to provide trusted data to enable business teams to extract value from the data / information assets.
Key experience required:
· Experience with implementing a data governance framework and driving data quality improvement programmes
· Experienced in using data tools for driving data quality, data migration activities
· Experienced in regulatory report provision and submissions
· Led data cleansing / migration programmes