A leading international Law firm is looking to hire a Cloud Security Specialist.
This is a full-time permanent role, based in Bristol, with a salary of circa £50-60k
The Cloud Security Specialist will be responsible for ensuring that the Firm’s Azure Cloud is secure and also focus on the continuous improvement of the security stack.
- Maintain a security improvement log
- Make security solution recommendations
- Develop security testing and performance measurement
- Work with key IT Technical support to prioritise requirements
- Delivering security process automation
- Implement continuous security control testing
- Optimising configuration of cloud native security tools – eg. Azure security centre, SQL Server, Advanced Data Security
- Understanding of transversal enterprise IT applications and the supporting IT and telecoms infrastructure (Microsoft products)