A FTSE 100 company is recruiting for a Change Project Manager based in Manchester.
The Change Project Manager will be working on a large, company-wide transformation programme involving people, process and office change.
Salary circa £55k with an excellent benefits package.
- People/process/behaviour change management experience
- End to end project management
- Project Management experience within a large, complex corporate business
- The ability to interpret complex data into presentations
- Good understanding of governance, control and risk in a large project
- Real estate/office move/people move experience
- HR Change project experience
- The role can also be based in Bristol or London but ideally Manchester.