Find a Job
A contract Change Manager is required for a large FMCG business based in London on a long-term contract.
The Change Manager will be accountable for driving implementation of change across 13 countries for a large sales and operations planning (S&OP) transformation.
You will be agreeing objectives, managing scope and deliverables for the change management workstream, then plan the comms, training and engagement.
- Significant change experience gained across various projects or functional areas e.g. People, Process, Systems, Ways of Working change projects
- Culturally aware; gained experienced working in different countries and cultures
- Used to operating across multi-country employment jurisdictions & comfortable to navigate unknown business way of working
- Experience of change/comms/training in one programme
- Planning & Implementation experience of large-scale organisation change/transformation with high dependency on the people deliverables
- Create and rolling out a comms plan
- Capable of “hitting the ground running”
- Change Management qualifications
- M&A experience
- sales and operations planning (S&OP) experience
- FMCG industry experience
- Experience of a highly centralised business model, with country-based sales and Marketing Units, a centralised Supply Chain Management structure and centralised Group functions
- Project management and planning capability, including risk management
- Fluency in other European languages