Find a Job
Global Change Manager
A global professional services firm is hiring for a Change Manager for a global programme that is focusing on a new Target Operating Model and Shared Service Centre transition.
£75,000 – £84,000 + 10% bonus
London office – 2 days per week
As a Change Manager you will join a dedicated team focusing on the Target Operating Model (ToM) for a global shared services centre transition. You will establish and maintain close links to the TOM transformation programme leads and ensure that they act in a consistent manner with the overall objectives of the Global TOM programme.
You will work closely with the business to support leaders to focus their activities on what will drive individual change and achieve organisational results.
The Change Manager will develop change and transition plans and help deliver and embed change globally for the new Target Operating Model. You will understand the scope and activities to transfer and apply the transition governance framework.
The Change Manager will build effective relationships with the business to support the transition planning of any activities transitioned into the service centres. Strong stakeholder management skills are key to effectively managing the transition relationship. The Change Manager will also engage with HR leads to assess the people impacts and build people transition plans.
As the global change manager you will have a deep knowledge of program transformation (in particular Shared Service Centre), transition change management and understand how to leverage critical senior stakeholders to implement changes across large complex global projects.
· Minimum 6+ years of experience as a change manager
· Worked on large, global change programmes
· Target Operating Model experience
· Experience of Shared Service Centre transitions
· Experience in implementing and leading transitions with sound knowledge of transition principles
· Extensive organisational transformation experience
· Energetic and self-motivated
· Comfortable communicating changes within an organisation to the executive level
· Prepares Senior Leaders for changes and effectively manages resistance