Find a Job
Business Optimisation Analyst
A Business Analyst is needed at a leading multinational Law Firm in Bristol.
– £40,000 – £50,000 pa
– Central Bristol location
– 2 days in the office / 3 from home
The individual will work closely with the legal and fee-earning teams to improve the business’ investment in technological productivity, knowledge, and document tools.
At the centre of the role, you will provide practical advice on technological usage and aid in the initial training of the new operating model.
You will support the planning, scoping, and delivery of people-focused transformation changes and initiate solutions and process recommendations based on fit, technical feasibility, and cost analysis.
You will capture, document, and analyse business processes along with leading business change impact and adoption assessments.
You will be working with key stakeholders to determine the priority of requirements and monitoring business readiness for the new system across the firm.
Key experience required:
– 2+ years business analyst experience
– Technology implementation experience
– Change management experience
– Training experience
– Solid track record of applying business analysis to solve complex problems
– Thorough understanding of transversal enterprise IT applications and the supporting IT and telecoms infrastructure
– Ability to decipher and relay detailed information to a non-expert audience
– Effective communication and interpersonal skills
Experience within legal or professional business services sectors