Find a Job
Business Data Analyst
A Business Data Analyst is needed at a nationally acclaimed charitable housing association.
The Business Data Analyst will be a part of a large scale, long term transformation programme dedicated to providing a better service to customers, through data migration.
You will ensure effective gathering and translation of business requirements into technical specifications. You will analyse and evaluate complex business problems and recommend solutions as well as work collaboratively with a small team of data analysts.
The role pays circa £45k – £55k with a rewarding benefits package and would require you to be in any of the London, Kent, or Manchester offices 2 days a week.
– Understanding of data structure, data modelling, and database design.
– Experience in creating data models, entity-relationship diagrams, and data dictionaries.
– Knowledge of data migration.
– Profound communication skills to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
– Strong attention to detail.