Find a Job
Business Analyst – Leading International Law Firm.
Hybrid working, 2-3 days in London office
- Lead requirements analysis, validation and verification, ensuring that requirement statements are complete, traceable and unambiguous.
- This role will be working across a number of data projects managing the business analysis and engaging senior stakeholders.
- Elicit requirements using interviews, workshops, use cases, scenarios and other techniques.
- Undertake business analysis work in relation to specific projects.
- Facilitate requirements prioritisation based on business value.
- Ability to communicate (verbal and written) with business areas that rely on the information to define system requirements or processes.
- Manage changes to requirements through effective use of change control processes and tools.
- Develop Requirements Management Plans.
- Gather and document business and functional/non-functional requirements.
- Arrange and manage requirement reviews.
- Identify business solutions.
- Support the creation of business procedures and related user documentation.
- Ideally have legal firm experience or professional services.
- Experience of best practice methodologies and tools.
- The ability to influence the business functions.