Find a Job
A top 50 legal firm is recruiting for a Business Analyst to join the team.
-The role requires you to be in the Bristol based office 2-3 days a week.
This is a key user facing role within the IT department where you will be responsible for capturing, analysing & documenting business requirements for the IT team, working with stakeholders to determine the priority of requirements based on value to the business. You will be defining the scope of the change activity, and then working with both business users, IT staff and other business services departments to guarantee the change activity meets the business needs and deliver the change.
– Effective at building and sustaining relationships across all levels of the organisation, both within IT and beyond.
– Experience of various tools and techniques applicable to breaking down problems, formulating solutions, and tracking and prioritising risks and issues.
– Experience of developing financial tolls to track and forecast spend against budget.
– Strong time management, organisation and prioritisation skills, with the motivation to exceed expectations.
– Experience in acting as a point of reference to a delivery team, confident in working and negotiating with technical experts to ensure the project’s mandate is achieved.