A leading consumer business is hiring a Business Analyst on a large HR transformation programme, based in Manchester.
This is a 9 month FTC with the probability of extension beyond that. The role will be 2-3 days in the office.
· Up to £65k
· 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
· 10% annual performance bonus
· Excellent pension scheme
You will be working in a team where data management and organisation of the team and it's tasks are vital to what you deliver.
You will be using the data that is available, through automation and manual creation to analysis, and manage actions/recommendations on the back of that.
You will collect new data content sometimes through stakeholder engagement. You will be dealing with both employee data and building data and being the go-to for all data and MI so being ready to roll up your sleeves is essential.
Key skills & experience:
- A strong background in Business Analysis
- Data Analysis – able to work with large volumes of data, excellent analytical skills and able to translate complex data into meaningful insight
- Stakeholder management – able to work with stakeholders across multiple teams to deliver against objectives
- Attention to detail – ability to work with a high degree of accuracy is essential
- IT – Advanced Microsoft Office skills (e.g. Excel) are essential. Advanced skills in Microsoft Access and experience in locations modelling and analysis would be desirable.
- Communication & Presentation Skills – ability to communicate with a wide variety of stakeholders on sensitive subject matter and make often complex information simple and easy to understand.
- Highly experienced in data and MI including detailed analysis and modelling, as well as advanced Excel