Find a Job
A leading international Law firm is looking to hire a Business Analyst.
This is a full-time permanent role, based in London or Bristol, with a salary range of circa £50k – £60k DOE
This key user facing role within the IT department, will work closely with stakeholders to determine the priority of requirements based on value to the firm.
Key Skills and Experience required;
- Applying business and logical analysis to break down complex problems
- Excellent stakeholder management – advising partners on the best solution
- Credible when relaying detailed information to ensure action and results
- Negotiation with technical experts to ensure the project is a success
- Formulating solutions and tracking and prioritising risks and issues.
- Excellent organisation, time management and prioritisation skills
- Law or Professional services experience (advantageous)
- Good knowledge and understanding of Project Management life cycle methods such as Prince 2
- IT best practice frameworks such as ITIL
- Prior experience of Microsoft products
- Understanding of Document Management Systems such as iManage
- A good understanding of legal technology